A limestone house located in Hakupu village, 45 minutes from the airport. A relaxing atmosphere welcomes all to embrace the Niuean way of life, even if its only for a short while.
- The Lalopine Rockhouse $150.00 a night for one room / $300.00 a night for the entire house.
- Can accommodate up to 5 – 7 people.
- Two bedroom house with 3x single beds and 1x queen size bed / 1x single bed and 2x queen size beds.
- A special discounted rental vehicle is included in the house package.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi with unlimited GB’s.
- Air conditioning in the living room.
- Two toilets and one bathroom.
- A laundry room, fully furnished kitchen.
- Sofa bed.
- No room service.
- No restaurants available in the village of Hakupu.
- Highly religious village, the church prayer bell will ring at early hours mostly 6am (mornings) & 6pm (evenings).
- Local roosters WILL occasionally sing at odd hours of the morning.
For more information and to book The Lalopine Rockhouse